At Kitesurf Cape town we understand that learning kiteboarding is not just a lesson but one of the most mind blowing experiences to be had. Out of a positive learning experience our students will be lead into a lifetime of ocean driven fun.
All our lessons are given under the IKO standard and all Instructors are fully qualified and have extensive teaching experience in South Africa, and around the world. Our aim is not only to accommodate new kiteboarders but to help shape all kite-boarders to move on to the next stage of their natural evolution in the sport.
This is a package made for absolute beginners. Teaching you everything from the wind, safety to your first ride.
10 Hour beginners course, "From ZERO to HERO" over 3 or 4 days.
The package includes the following.
- Professional coaching from a IKO instructor
- Theory about wind and the local spot
- Explanation of all kitesurfing equipment and set-up
- First flight with low powered foil kite
- Explanation on all safety systems
- First flight with inflatable kite (on the beach)
- Launching and landing kite
- Self- rescue
- Downwind/Upwind body dragging (in the water)
- Body dragging with board
- Learning the Power Stroke
- First Water Start
- Riding and edging
Kitesurfing lessons in Cape Town
Cape town has so many great kitesurfing spots to offer, book your kitesurfing lessons and check them out!
If you want a kitesurfing lesson within the next few days, please reach out to Alex.
Whatsapp +27 6387 48563
Otherwise fill in our Contact form and we will get back to you in 24 hours.